20sep9:00 am2:00 pmEvent OverM.A.D. Photo Shoot: Save Our Street Kittens | 20 Sept 20199:00 am - 2:00 pm Sky @ Eleven, Singapore, 5 Thomson Lane, Singapore, 297724Event Type:Make A Difference (M.A.D.) Photo ShootLevel:Advanced,Intermediate
This is your chance to Make A Difference as you learn step-by-step how to plan and execute a professional photo shoot for a "client", including concept
This is your chance to Make A Difference as you learn step-by-step how to plan and execute a professional photo shoot for a “client”, including concept creation, studio lighting, action photography, individual portrait photography, group portrait photography, pet photography, photo editing, and social media content creation.
Our clients are the amazing team of volunteers at Project SOKS, who rescue and re-home abandoned and stray kittens in Singapore.
This experience, which is limited to 4 participants, will stretch your imagination, adaptability and camera skills. You’ll have the opportunity to work with studio lights as well as natural light and we encourage you to bring your own props and creative concept (we’ll brainstorm ideas with all participants before the photo shoot).
- 5 Hour Commercial Photography & Photo Editing Workshop
- Group coaching on creating a Creative Concept & Planning a Photo Shoot
- One to One coaching during the photo shoot (arrangement of props, composition, technical settings, light, etc.)
- One to One coaching on Photo Selection and Editing in LightRoom
- Group coaching on creating social media marketing materials
- Complimentary Membership to the Karen Lucas Photography Club, an exclusive forum where you can ask questions, find inspiration, get feedback on your photos, and access members-only events and offers.
This is going to be a challenging, fun and very rewarding photo shoot for our ‘clients’, SOKS, with a number of different setups.
- Feeding time
- Bottle Feeding
- Syringe Feeding
- Eating from bowls
- Pet Portraits
- Studio Portraits of each kitten (there will be at least 12 kittens)
- Action shots of the kittens playing
- Fun, creative kitten portraits using natural light and interesting props/backgrounds
- Portraits of the SOKS Volunteers
- Creative Portrait of Claire with lots of kittens
- Group Portrait of the 5 Volunteers
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Learn how to come up with a creative concept for a commercial photo shoot. Get one-to-one coaching on shooting and editing a commercial photo shoot (with studio and natural light), and creating social media marketing materials.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
fri, 20 sep 9:00am - fri, 20 sep 2:00pm
INTERMEDIATE: Suitable for those who’ve already completed a Beginners Photography Course or Similar. Participants should be familiar with the use of Av/A & Tv/S Modes and able to change basic camera settings (Exposure, White Balance, ISO, and Picture Styles/Controls)
Digital Camera + standard or portrait lens
Maximum 8 participants
Bad Weather Contingency
This event is not affected by the weather