07nov(nov 7)9:00 am14(nov 14)12:00 pmLightroom Workshop | Photo Management + Editing | Starts 7 Nov 20192 x 3Hr Classes9:00 am - 12:00 pm (14) SST Karen Lucas Photography School, 60 Upper Weld Rd, Singapore, 207413Event Type:Lightroom,Photography WorkshopLevel:Advanced,Beginners,Intermediate,Suitable for All
We love, love, LOVE Adobe Lightroom! It's an exceptional tool for photographers, simplying our workflow, speeding up our editing and enabling us to to apply beautiful, professional-looking
We love, love, LOVE Adobe Lightroom!
It’s an exceptional tool for photographers, simplying our workflow, speeding up our editing and enabling us to to apply beautiful, professional-looking finishes to our photos and do some really cool, creative stuff… as well as to rescue the photos we didn’t quite get right at the time of shooting.
Most importantly, Lightroom makes it soooo much easier to manage, store and organise our photos so we never lose track of anything ever again.
This workshop runs over 1 week
Tues & Thurs Morning
Lesson 1: 5 November 9:00am-12:00pm
Lesson 2: 7 November 9:00am-12:00pm
- Individual Feedback on your assignment photos
- A comprehensive Workshop Manual describing all the techniques covered during the workshop.
- Complimentary Membership to the Karen Lucas Photography Club, an exclusive forum where you can ask questions, find inspiration, get feedback on your photos, and access members-only events and offers.
- Lightroom interface navigation & handy short-cut keys to save you time
- Understanding the Catalog and how to bring photos in and out of Lightroom
- Moving photos from one computer to another or from a local hard drive to external drive
- Backing up your photos and catalog
- A speedy workflow to download, sort, delete and edit photos from a shoot
- 4 Ways to identify and group photos to make sorting and selecting super fast. This will revolutionise the way you create photo books, choose photos to share in online galleries, create collages, etc.
- The essential photo correction & rescue tools you’ll use all the time
- Tools & Techniques for turning blah photos to Wow!
- Create your favourite editing styles and apply them automatically to your photos as you download them. This saves you hours of time!
- Correcting perspective and lens distortion
- Get creative with cross-processing, black & white, vignetting and more
- Prepare photos for printing and posting on the web
This is a hands-on Lightroom Workshop where you’ll be working on your own laptop and your own version of Lightroom.
We’ll give you catalogs and photos to work on during the workshop and we’ll guide you step-by-step through each new tool and technique so that you learn by doing.
“Excellent teaching as usual by Karen. She’s always willing to spend that little bit of extra time with you that makes a huge difference in the learning process! Loved the class, feel I can do a lot more with my photos now.”
“As always, great class. Very informative and useful in every-day picture editing. I learned so much. Thank you!”
Bring a friend OR buy more than one Workshop or Walk and you’ll automatically get 10% OFF at checkout.
thu, 7 nov 9:00am - thu, 14 nov 12:00pm SST
ALL LEVELS: This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to simplify and speed up their photo management and editing, and learn how to turn their photos from blah to Wow!
Laptop with Lightroom installed
Maximum 8 participants
Bad Weather Contingency
This experience is not affected by the weather, we’ll go ahead rain or shine!