27sep9:00 am12:00 pmEvent OverAdvanced Photography Workshop | 27 Sept3Hr Photography Class with Karen Lucas9:00 am - 12:00 pm SST Goodman Arts Centre, 90 Goodman Rd, Singapore, 439053Event Type:Advanced Digital Photography,Photography WorkshopLevel:Advanced
Join the Advanced Photography Workshop and learn how to optimise the settings on your mirrorless, compact or DSLR camera so that you can shoot faster and
Join the Advanced Photography Workshop and learn how to optimise the settings on your mirrorless, compact or DSLR camera so that you can shoot faster and reduce editing time.
In this module you’ll revise the essential camera functionality before being introduced to the Manual Exposure Mode (M) which sounds complicated, but is actually quite simple if you follow the right steps.
You’ll also learn a fun technique to take your creativity to the next level, some cool camera customisations to save you time, and quick camera settings for capturing different subjects.
We’ll end off the class with a sensor cleaning demonstration so you’ll be able to get rid of those pesky sensor dust spots while traveling.
- Individual Feedback on your workshop photos (via online forum)
- A comprehensive Workshop Manual describing all the techniques covered during the workshop.
- Complimentary Membership to the Karen Lucas Photography Club, an exclusive forum where you can ask questions, find inspiration, get feedback on your photos, and access members-only events and offers.
- Cool camera customisations to save you time!
- Mastering the Exposure Triangle
- The secrets to taking consistent exposures
- Why it’s faster and better to take portrait & action photos in M
- Managing depth, speed and image quality
- Optimal settings for Still Life and Landscape scenes
- Optimal settings for Individual and Group Portraits
- Optimal settings for Action shots
- Quick ways to set the right focus method for the scene
- How to overcome common exposure problems
- Creative Free-styling!
This will be an action-packed workshop… literally!
We’ll be photographing in the eclectic Arab Quarter where we’ll use the funky street art and historic landmarks for some cool backdrops. We’ll be photographing people on the street, action and some of the unique architecture and sights.
“I absolutely loved the workshop. Karen’s knowledge of photography is extensive and she has a wonderful ability to break all the information down so that her students understand the material and follow along without any issues. The pace of each class is perfect and the practical exercises are so helpful.”
“Such a great course – thank you Karen for your patience and practical guidance. I learnt a lot and am looking forward to learning more!”
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Master your camera's Manual Exposure Mode and learn how to take amazing portraits, action shots & travel photos.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
fri, 27 sep 9:00am - fri, 27 sep 12:00pm SST
ADVANCED: This event is suitable for those who are already familiar with the basic camera settings and regularly use Aperture and Shutter Speed Priority Modes
Any Digital Camera with Manual, Aperture Priority & Shutter Speed Priority shoot modes (all brands welcome)
Maximum 8 participants
Bad Weather Contingency
This event is not affected by the weather