21jun9:00 am12:00 pmEvent OverAdvanced Photography Workshop | 21 June3Hr Photography Class in the Arab Quarter9:00 am - 12:00 pm SST Arab QuarterEvent Type:Advanced Digital Photography,Photography WorkshopLevel:Advanced
Av/A and Tv/S modes are great, but sometimes the best way to get the shot and create a consistent series of exposures is to shoot in
Av/A and Tv/S modes are great, but sometimes the best way to get the shot and create a consistent series of exposures is to shoot in M (Manual Exposure).
It’s not as scary as you think and gives you outstanding control of your photo results.
- Individual Feedback on your workshop photos (via online forum)
- A comprehensive Workshop Manual describing all the techniques covered during the workshop.
- Complimentary Membership to the Karen Lucas Photography Club, an exclusive forum where you can ask questions, find inspiration, get feedback on your photos, and access members-only events and offers.
- Cool camera customisations to save you time!
- Mastering the Exposure Triangle
- The secrets to taking consistent exposures
- Why it’s faster and better to take portrait & action photos in M
- Managing depth, speed and image quality
- Optimal settings for Still Life and Landscape scenes
- Optimal settings for Individual and Group Portraits
- Optimal settings for Action shots
- Quick ways to set the right focus method for the scene
- How to overcome common exposure problems
- Creative Free-styling!
This will be an action-packed workshop… literally!
We’ll be photographing in the eclectic Arab Quarter where we’ll use the funky street art and historic landmarks for some cool backdrops. We’ll be photographing people on the street, action and some of the unique architecture and sights.
“I absolutely loved the workshop. Karen’s knowledge of photography is extensive and she has a wonderful ability to break all the information down so that her students understand the material and follow along without any issues. The pace of each class is perfect and the practical exercises are so helpful.”
“Such a great course – thank you Karen for your patience and practical guidance. I learnt a lot and am looking forward to learning more!”
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Master your camera's Manual Exposure Mode and learn how to take amazing portraits, action shots & travel photos.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
*10% OFF when you buy 2 or more Workshops/Walks (*Not applicable on events with EARLY BIRD discount)
ADVANCED: This event is suitable for those who are already familiar with the basic camera settings and regularly use Aperture and Shutter Speed Priority Modes
Any Digital Camera with Manual, Aperture Priority & Shutter Speed Priority shoot modes (all brands welcome)
Maximum 8 participants
Bad Weather Contingency
If rain is forecast, you’ll receive a text and e-mail at least 1.5 hours before the event to cancel it. We’ll refund you in full or you can exchange the Workshop for another event if you prefer.