Yangon and Bagan
Events at this location
Advanced Digital Photography
Beginners Digital Photography
Black & White
Complete Photography Course
Intermediate Digital Photography
Photo Walks in Singapore
Photography Tours in Asia
Suitable for All
14nov(nov 14)12:00 am18(nov 18)11:00 pmPHOTOGRAPHY TOUR | Magical MYANMAR + Shwezigon Festival | Departs Nov 20195D4N Unforgettable Travel + Photography Experience12:00 am - 11:00 pm (18) SST MyanmarEvent Type:Photography Tours in AsiaLevel:Advanced,Intermediate
Experience the highlights of Yangon & Bagan Discover beautiful Myanmar and meet its warm, welcoming people on this 5-day Photography Tour with Singapore-based Photographer, Karen Lucas. Gain confidence with
Experience the highlights of Yangon & Bagan
Discover beautiful Myanmar and meet its warm, welcoming people on this 5-day Photography Tour with Singapore-based Photographer, Karen Lucas.
Gain confidence with your camera and lenses as you photograph a wide range of subjects from breathtaking landscapes to bustling, colourful markets, beautiful temples, fascinating rituals, and peaceful villages.
Plus, we’ve timed the tour to coincide with the auspicious Shwezigon Pagoda Festival, a niche cultural event where you’ll see few other tourists. You’ll enjoy an authentic cultural experience as you witness and photograph the hundreds of monks and nuns receiving alms from the local villagers.
- 5 Day/4 Night guided tour with Photographer Karen Lucas & English-Speaking Myanmarese Guide
- Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight over Bagan
- Sunset at Yangon’s iconic Shwedagon Pagoda
- Shwezigon Pagoda festival: a joyous, colourful celebration attended by hundreds of devotees from the surrounding villages. Visit the temporary markets, catch the entertainments, and admire artisans at work.
- Dawn procession of hundreds of red-robed monks receiving alms
- Sunset horse cart ride
- Sunset cruise on the Ayerwaddy River
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Book by 30 June and SAVE $150.
INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED: Suitable for anyone already familiar with the basic camera settings who regularly shoots in Av/A Mode. Highly recommended to attend the Intermediate Digital Photography Workshop before the tour.
Digital Camera + Tripod + Lens(es) that cover a broad range from ultra wide angle to telephoto
Maximum 10 participants
Bad Weather Contingency
This experience is not affected by the weather, we’ll go ahead rain or shine!