New Corona Virus Safety Measures
In light of the new distancing measures recommended by the Singapore government, all private and group Photography Classes, Tours and Photo Walks are suspended until May 2020.
The following additional safety measures will be in place when classes resume:
- Instructor’s entire household is temperature-screened daily. Should anyone in instructor’s home display cold or fever symptoms, classes will be suspended immediately until a diagnosis is confirmed. Participants are entitled to a full refund.
- All tables and chairs in the training room at the Goodman Arts Centre are chemically-cleaned before each class
- Hand-sanitiser is available for participants and instructor in the training room
- Instructor’s hands are sanitised before handling a client’s camera
- All participants are temperature-screened on arrival at our classes (even if outdoors)
- Participants are requested not to attend classes if they are at all unwell. They can receive a full refund if cancelling up to 48 hours before a class. If they cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, they can reschedule their booking to a later date or receive a credit to their account.
We’ll continue to monitor the latest Corona Virus guidelines from the Singapore Ministry of Health and any updates will be posted here.
Last updated: 25 March 2020